There are many reasons why the Intermediate Mode – a range of technologies and engineering solutions – can help passengers.
- Safety – buses on rails are safer – especially when operating in pedestrianised areas
- Durability – rail-based vehicles last many more years than rubber tyred buses
- Property Uplift – opportunity for rates uplift as property values increase
- Relocatable – waybeam tracks offer much lower capital cost installation costs along with lower operating costs
- Popularity – Public have shown their preference for travelling on rail-based alternatives